Please Note: All Vendor registration is now closed.
Vendor Booth Fees/Info
For Nonprofits, the rate is based on total revenue of the organization (found on line 12 of Form 990 or line 9 of Form 990 EZ, or if filing Form 990N).
Under $150,000 $100*
$150,000 – $1,000,000 $350
$1,000,000 – $500,ooo $750
$5,000,000 +: $1,000
*A limited number of $100 scholarships are available to small nonprofits and community groups. Scholarship Instructions and Form will be available at tcpride.org when registration opens.
$250 total ($100 booth fee, $150 selling fees)
(This includes the fee Pride pays the Park Board on your behalf. You are responsible for sales tax.)
All other Businesses/Organizations (based on gross annual sales)
Under $500,000 $300
$500,000 – $1,000,000 $750
$1,000,000 – $5,000,000 $1,000
$5,000,000 -$15,000,000 $1,500
$15,000,000 + $2,000
Application fees are in addition to booth participation fees and cover the cost of processing applications.
Application Fee Schedule
There is an additional $150 fee for any organization planning to sell items at their booth.(This includes the fee Pride pays the Park Board on your behalf. You are responsible for sales tax.)
- Registration will open on January 2.
- All activity must take place inside your booth.
- NO CANVASSING/SOLICITATION IS PERMITTED on Festival or Parade grounds.
- No vendor may sell soda, pop, or water from their booth.
- Sales of non-authorized “Twin Cities Pride” branded merchandise is prohibited.
- Food Vendors have a separate registration form
- While registering, you may pay an additional $75 per booth to select a specific booth number.
- Booths are 10×10′ and come with one 8′ table. You provide your own tent and chairs. You may rent a tent from Apres Party & Tent at 952-942-3399.
- Booths are expected to be open 10-6 both Saturday and Sunday.
- No vehicles are allowed in the park after 9am either day or before 7pm Sunday.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please click here.